Dear Valued Customer,
We are thrilled to reopen our doors and offer in-store experiences again. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please note, we are taking the following safety measures to ensure your visit is clean, safe, and unforgettable.
- All customers that are required to wear masks/visor are asked to bring them with you
- We ask each Bride to bring either One or Two Star Guests
- We ask that the Bride brings max 2 x Bridesmaids to her first Bridesmaids Dress shopping appointment. You can have follow up appointments
- You can of course Zoom/Skype/Facetime.
- In accordance with government guidelines for small retail, unfortunately young children are not allowed until guidelines ease
- Extensive hand-washing and hand sanitising is practiced with our staff.
- Each person who enters the store, staff included, will have their temperature checked using a quick and handy contactless thermometer.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the sanitising station as you enter and throughout the store as are bins to dispose of your masks/gloves
- Please wear socks or bring a pair with you for the changing room to reduce contact with the floor
- We are limiting the number of appointments daily and we are allowing time between appointments to sanitise, so you should not run in to any other brides whilst coming or going from your appointment. If you arrive early/late please phone us to let us know you are there so we can ensure the coast is clear for you to come in.
- Otherwise, we will have the door open 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment so you can come on in
- We will be allow time for steaming dresses or spraying with Anti-Bac between appointments
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well. We will be looking forward to seeing you when you are feeling better.
- Cash/Card/Wire Transfer/Direct Debit are all accepted as forms of payment. We cannot accept American Express or Cheques.
Appointments will look a little bit different, but rest assured, you will still feel every bit special during your shopping experience.
Whether in-store or over video chat, we cannot wait to begin your dress journey together. You can make an appointment by messaging us via the Contact Us page on our website, calling us on 02871-377105 or using the booking tool on our Facebook page or message us via Instagram @the_bridalshowroom or email email@example.com
Thank you for your kind cooperation,